Receiving Lift Operator - 3rd shift
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Join our team and immediately become part of the largest
distributor of conventional, natural, organic and specialty
products in the United States and Canada. We serve over 43,000
customer locations with 200,000 different products. Our Warehouse
associates supply thousands of consumers with better for you food
that nourishes families nationwide. Our retailers range from small
family owned stores to Wholefoods Markets and everything in
between. Are you ready to make an impact on the lives of others and
feel good about what you do? Join our growing Distribution team
- $23.25/hour + incentives
- Sunday - Wednesday OR Tuesday-Friday 10pm-8:30am
- Weekly pay.
- Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K &
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and
- Full-time employment opportunity.Job Overview: Responsible for
taking palletized product and placing it in the correct storage
slots. Also responsible for taking pallets of product from storage
slot and placing them into correct slot for selection for delivery
to retail customers. In addition, lift operators make the
appropriate changes in the inventory system through entries into
the Telxon unit.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Take pallets of product that have been received into inventory
and place them into storage in the correct slot
- Record the placement of each pallet into the inventory
- Retrieve pallets of product from storage and place into correct
slot for order selectors to receive
- Transports product throughout the warehouse via pallet jack of
- Works in a fast paced environment with varying
- Assists other departments with work activities when
- Promotes good working relationships by maintaining a courteous
and friendly manner.
- Attends work regularly and on time as scheduled. Job
- Must be 18 years or older.
- 6+ months experience with stand-up high reach is required.
- Previous warehouse experience such as shipping or receiving, or
experience in a physically demanding position is preferred.
- Must be willing to consent to background check, drug screen,
and physical capacities test.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds, frequent bending,
stooping and lifting.
- Must have the ability to work in various temperatures from -20
to 80 degrees.
- Must be able to work the required schedule and/or overtime,
which could involve nights, holidays or weekends. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to
creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. -
M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Additional
- Additional Locations:United States of America
- Schedule: Full-time
Keywords: UNFI, Harrisburg , Receiving Lift Operator - 3rd shift, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!