Service Technician - Harrisburg, PA
Posted on: August 5, 2022
United in Performance. Inspired by Innovation.
Performance unites us, innovation inspires us, and commitment
drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver
customer-oriented solutions needed to succeed today and the
technology to lead tomorrow. To do this, we believe in diverse
teams that work together across borders to develop, produce, market
and service the most innovative products available. Grow your
career at Epiroc Group!
At Epiroc USA LLC, our Parts and Services (PSD) Division provides a
broad range of services with the aim of maximizing customers'
productivity. We focus on spare parts supply, professional service,
support solutions and training.
Service Technicians provide timely service support for preventative
maintenance, equipment troubleshooting & repairs and
monitoring/testing that result in minimizing downtime, reducing
costs and promoting our service and product capabilities.
The work environment includes being regularly exposed to work near
moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outdoor
weather conditions. Noise protection is required in this role.
Service Technicians are occasionally exposed to high, precarious
places, toxic or caustic chemicals and the risk of electrical
shock. This position is considered Safety Sensitive.
* Perform routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and
repairs on all Epiroc products in accordance with manufacturer
* Run diagnostics on malfunctioning equipment, determine possible
causes and initiate repairs
* Ensure the appropriate tools and equipment are on-site and
* Promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use
of personal protective equipment at all times
* Test and document proper operating parameters
* Track associated costs or data from all testing to ensure
* Communicating service and other relevant activities to the
Service Coordinator in a complete and timely manner
* Maintaining courteous and professional demeanor and communcation
with customers and internal staff at all times
* The successful candidate should have a minimum of a Certificate
of Completion from a Technical or Trade School or 3 years of
related experience and/or training
* Maintain required US Department of Labor, Mine, Safety & Health
Administration Training Certificates, or agree to complete the
training program(s) needed to acquire the Training Certificates
* Maintain a valid driver's license; a good driving record is
* Demonstrated expertise with industrial/commercial fluid power and
low voltage electrical control systems
* Successful candidates must be able to sit for extended periods if
needed, use hands to feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or
* Travel may be required in this position
* Residency in the Harrisburg, PA area
* Benefits eligibility begins the 1st of the month after start
* Health care eligibility - including medical, dental, vision,
prescription and telemedicine
* Wellness program
* Employee discounts
* Short and long-term disability insurance
* Life and AD&D insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Account
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401(k) plan
* Direct deposit
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Paid Vacation - arreual based on Epiroc years of service
$22.30 - $28.75 per hour (This is a hourly paid position with
overtime eligibility. Compensation determination based upon job
related factors, such as experience, education, geographic location
and other criterion).
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining,
infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting edge
technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs,
rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides
world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in
Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and
collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Epiroc had
revenue in 2021 of $ 4.4 billion USD and has more than 15,000
employees worldwide. Principal product development and
manufacturing units of Epiroc are located in Sweden, the United
States, Canada, China and India.
Being the best, is a challenge that we love to live up to. By
keeping an open mind and listening to our employees and customers,
we continuously set new industry standards and improve the way we
Diversity is key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions
for our customers. In the 150 countries where you can find us, we
encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development
and careers with the support from their leaders. This way our
employees can grow in the business, wherever they are at their
careers, from entry level to senior leadership. We are committed to
give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation,
diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Epiroc USA LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with
the job. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Keywords: Epiroc, Harrisburg , Service Technician - Harrisburg, PA, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!