Floor Cleaning Technician
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Our essential team members enjoy:*Competitive Pay*Flexible
Schedules*Career Path Opportunities*Paid Training For more than 60
years, ServiceMaster Clean has been creating cleaner, healthier,
safer work environments for our customers. As a ServiceMaster
Service Partner, you belong to a team that works together to
deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients. Job
Position Description:This position is responsible for cleaning,
maintaining, and repairing carpeted and hard floor surfaces. Duties
include but are not limited to:
- Perform all floor cleaning and maintenance duties for
facilities using ServiceMaster provided tools and procedures
- Duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, vacuuming,
shampoo carpets, stripping, waxing, buffing. moving furniture, spot
- Must achieve thorough understanding of buffing, stripping
floors , waxing, and identifying different flooring types.
- Ability to operate various floor equipment and machinery
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment. Physical Demands
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling,
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 55lbs.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a floor tech is highly desired
but not required---
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
- Must past a review of background clearances.
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
Location, Hours, Pay Rate
- ServiceMaster Clean, 5913 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, PA
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 4:00pm - 12:30am; must have
flexibility with start time; occasional Saturday work.
- Pay Rate: depending on experience, $18 to $22 per hour. Apply
and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected
professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves
on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer,
their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner
you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best
solutions and customer service to our clients. We offer paid
training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for
advancement and a career path that matches your interests and
goals.Compensation: $18.00 - $22.00 per hourBuilt on a foundation
of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our
vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through
empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient
access. By joining ServiceMaster, you'll be part of a talented
network of employees with a shared vision. Our environment is a
diverse community where successful people work together to achieve
common goals.This franchise is independently owned and operated by
a ServiceMaster Clean - franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this location should be made directly to the
franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster, Harrisburg , Floor Cleaning Technician, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!