Sr Systems Analyst
Posted on: November 22, 2022
TransCore, a subsidiary of ST Engineering, is seeking a
full-time Senior Systems Analyst to join the Deployment & Support
Team for the Infinity product, our flagship toll collection system,
in Harrisburg, PA. Summary:This position will provide
configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting support to Infinity
tolling installations throughout the state of Pennsylvania (normal
business and off hours). While this position will be dedicated to
projects within Pennsylvania, limited support for other projects
may be required as time permits. Overview:Provides technical
support for the Infinity product suite and the Encompass 6
Multiprotocol Reader. Troubleshoots and follows
through-to-resolution issues concerning the application, to
include: configuration, database, networking, peripherals, registry
setting, etc. This position will involve ensuring the system is
configured and deployed properly with the correct code versions and
parameters to meet specific customer requirements. In addition,
this individual will help validate the flow of the data throughout
the system to ensure proper functionality. Duties and
Responsibilities required other duties may be assigned:
- Deployment and configuration of the Infinity product suite and
the Encompass 6 Multiprotocol Reader.
- Provide software support (onsite and remote) for our Infinity
installations throughout the state of Pennsylvania (normal business
and off hours).
- Troubleshoot and follow through-to-resolution issues concerning
the application, to include: configuration, database, networking,
peripherals, registry setting, etc.
- Ensuring the system is configured and deployed properly with
the correct code versions and parameters to meet specific customer
- Reporting and analytical skills validate the flow of the data
throughout the system to ensure proper functionality.
- Networking tasks such as adding windows devices to domain,
configuring NIC settings, NTP settings.
- Modifying configuration files and FTP session file transfers to
- Support SQL Server databases in high availability
- Troubleshoot and resolve database integrity issues, performance
issues, replication issues, connectivity issues, and security
- Create ad-hoc SQL queries as needed.
- Review & execute stored procedures as needed.
- Assist with troubleshooting and debuging .NET service oriented
(SOA) Windows applications using WCF/WPF/Web API frameworks.
- Create, review and utilize technical documents. Required
- 5+ years of professional experience with troubleshooting and
- 5+ years of experience in Windows Server support and
- Proficiency with remote sessions to servers, windows desktops
and Linux devices.
- Proficiency with Windows scripting/PowerShell. Editing and
writing of both.
- Familiarity with MSMQ and services installation and
- Familiarity with Virtual Machine environments
- Ability to follow detailed instructions with little
- Ability to analyze transaction data reports and reconcile data
differences and report findings to stakeholders
- Highly motivated team player who can establish excellent
working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Aptitude and desire to learn new scenarios quickly.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for
- Excellent organizational, verbal, phone, and written
communication skills. Desired Skills:
- 4+ years of deployment and configuration of the Infinity
product suite and the Encompass 6 Multiprotocol Reader.
- 3+ years of professional experience in SQL Server Database
support. Latest experience should have been with using SQL Server
2016 through 2019.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux administration and command line
- Familiarity with hardware device-level support and
troubleshooting Education: Bachelor in Computer Science, or
equivalent experience requiredEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: TransCore, Harrisburg , Sr Systems Analyst, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!