Company: Crescens Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job Title: Functional Architect
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
**Client will supply all necessary hardware, Software, network
connection, phone and fax for daily use as needed to complete
Assigned work items. This position is telework eligible**
- The Functional Architect provides analytical support for the
Office of Long Term Living's programs.
- This position will assist in the collection, preparation,
validation and distribution of data to various requesting
- The position will also lead in the design of standard operating
procedures (SOP), process flow diagrams and the tracking of all
outgoing data requests.
- Client shall provide office space within its office in the
Forum Place Building, Harrisburg, PA.
Tasks to Be Performed:
- Determines and documents requirements for diagnosis level
- Follows current process and continuously improves data
reporting based on quality standards
- Provides expertise for defining functional architecture and
infrastructure, using LEAN principles
- Lead analyst in the oversight and tracking of data requests by
using the existing data governance structure
- Lead analyst in the design of SOP and process flow diagrams for
effective cross training and knowledge transfer
- Provide succinct analysis in addition to providing data charts
- Support the Program Development and Innovation section on
special studies and research requested by client
- Provide innovative ways to use existing data to improve program
outcomes and efficiencies, including predictive analytics and
- Collaborate and build relations with program and policy
- Assist in the development and support of monitoring OLTL's
- Participate and recommend specifications for new program
- Assist in the development and data dashboards and other data
- Maintain project documentation and work plans
- Create executive level reports and presentations
- Provide support in other projects as assigned by the Section
Chief or above level management
- Attend meetings as assigned by the Section Chief or above level
Contractor Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare industry experience,
preferably with a health plan, a pharmacy, or health tech
- A working knowledge of healthcare operations to include:
enrollment, claims, customer service and appeals.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Applied analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Access, Excel,
power point and word.
- Proven ability to lead a team and successfully complete
- Ability to extract data from various data sources and
- Ability to create executive level presentations.
- Working knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare
- Proficiency in SAS
- Experience in Healthcare Quality measures, utilization studies,
and Healthcare analytics
Keywords: Crescens Inc., Harrisburg , Functional Architect, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!