Distribution/Fulfillment Operations Business Analyst
Company: Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek Logistics Services succeeds by promoting a diverse,
friendly, and respectful teamwork environment. As a vital service
provider, we not only make a difference in our community but offer
our associates opportunities to enhance their skills, build
meaningful careers and end each day with a sense of accomplishment.
If you're looking for a family-oriented company that lives by its
values and offers competitive pay and benefits, join our team
Note that if you are viewing this posting on an external job board
(such as Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.), unless specifically
stated in the posting, the provided salary estimates may not be
accurate as they are not provided by Saddle Creek. Our recruiters
look forward to speaking with you about your background, skills,
and compensation requirements.
Department: Fulfillment Operations
Location: Charlotte, NC
Saddle Creek Logistics Services is seeking a Fulfillment Analyst at
our Fort Worth, TX locations. This position will be part of a team
supporting the business for one of our key customers. This person
will design and implement daily, weekly and monthly reports, both
internally and externally, and participate in the planning and
execution of operations for this customer.
- Is or becomes knowledgeable about third-party logistics and
warehouse and transportation operations
- Conducts or assists with financial/pricing analysis
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining ongoing
metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive critical
- Maintain and update daily/weekly/monthly Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) and develops new KPIs to meet changing business
- Supports the monthly and annual financial close processes by
analyzing business activity and preliminary P&L statements.
Assists in budgeting and planning.
- Conducts campus comprehensive space utilization and capacity
analysis in coordination with customer forecasts
- Creates, maintains, and communicates customer-specific SOPs and
- Works with MicroStrategy Business Intelligence tools to analyze
- Monitor results of operational improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain
Management, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of experience related to data analysis and reporting.
Logistics experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (if Desired)
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and 3rd party logistics
- Strong data- collection and analytical skills with a consistent
proclivity to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with expertise in
Microsoft Excel for data analysis and modeling.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies and
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project
management skills; must be able to multi-task, problem-solve,
prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and
present information to senior management, customers, and vendors;
ability to influence others.
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA and
- Annual bonus eligibility
- 401(k) match
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Employee assistance and identity theft protection
- Career development and opportunity for internal promotions
- Tuition reimbursement for further education
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
Saddle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and
existing associates and evaluate qualified candidates without
regard to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color,
religious creed, marital status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including
pregnancy, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), mental or
physical disability, medical condition, military and veteran status
or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal,
state, or local laws, governmental regulations and executive
orders. View the EEO is the Law poster here. View the EEO is the
Law Supplement here. View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Provision here. View the E-Verify Posting here.
Saddle Creek is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to
individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a
career opportunity, please send an e-mail to
Disability.email@example.com and let us know your
contact information and the nature of your request.
Keywords: Saddle Creek Logistics Services, Harrisburg , Distribution/Fulfillment Operations Business Analyst, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!