Food Plant Safety Sanitation Chemical Sales Representative
Company: Rochester Midland
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Job Title: Food Plant Safety Sanitation Chemical Sales Representative Location: Harrisburg, PA Position: Full Time Type: Sales & Sales Management Other: Field Based Position Summary of Responsibilities Picture yourself working for a reputable company where you represent some of the best products and service in the industry. Make the most of your food plant sanitation management, educational and background and increase your earnings! Now is the right time to explore a career with Rochester Midland as a Sales Representative in Food Plant Safety Sanitation Chemical Sales. Rochester Midland Corporation is searching for a Food Plant Sanitation Chemical Sales Representative's for the following territories: Eastern PA, Southern NJ, Territory and the Maryland and Virginia Territory. In this position, you will have the opportunity to cover a large and profitable sales territory. You will be charged with soliciting sales and providing demonstrations of various chemical sanitation products to large area food manufacturers. These chemicals are necessary to the health, safety, and prosperity of these manufacturers. Without the proper use of these important chemicals, food manufacturers are risking the spread of food borne illnesses in their plant. You will become a true representative of health and safety for your customers; and through individualized service and fair, honest pricing, you will gain customers for life. Minimum Requirements
- College education or experience in food plant chemical sanitation management
- Bachelor's degree in Food or Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry is a plus!
- Selling, cold calling, problem solving and negotiating skills with the ability to build strong customer relationship
- CIP experience, and a bachelor's degree in Food or Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry is a plus!
- 3-4 overnight travel trips per month required Rochester Midland Corporation has been owned by the same family for over 125 years, gaining a reputation for stability, growth, and continual improvement. The company is proud to be LEED and ISO 9001 certified. It's time to join a company with unbeatable benefits, opportunities for advancement, and where your growth will set yourself up for a lifetime of success. Rochester Midland Corporation has been a leader in the specialty chemical manufacturing industry since 1888 and has a pioneering position in the development of sustainable programs. They partner with their customers to provide integrated solutions to solve problems and help them reach their strategic business objectives and environmental goals. As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation + commission + bonus opportunities
- Incredible benefits package! Includes medical, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, life, short and long term disability, 10 paid holidays, vacation and sick,
- Company provided cell phone, and computer
- Award winning wellness program
- Vehicle stipend and mileage expenses covered
- Great reputation - LEED and ISO 9001 certified company
- Company stability - been in business since 1888
- A team of Co-workers whose enthusiasm and unified propose provides a foundation for success All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE /IWD/PVProduct Lines
- Green Programs
- Food Safety If Interested Email your resume or fax to or mail to Human Resources 155 Paragon Drive Rochester, NY 14624
Keywords: Rochester Midland, Harrisburg , Food Plant Safety Sanitation Chemical Sales Representative, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!