Maintenance Technician PA19100 (Ivey Lane Apts)
Company: Conifer Realty
Posted on: February 15, 2019
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - IMMEDIATE OPENING! Do you believe that you could be happy and challenged working at a growing company that continues to train its employees and cares about your work-life balance? Conifer Realty is that company who cares that your job is the right fit for you. We are in the business of making homes for those who need it most. You will have a positive impact on people's lives every day, regardless of your role in our company. Check us out in your area today! Immediate opening at our beautiful apartment community at Ivey Lane Apts. in Harrisburg, PA. Conifer is looking for a full-time Maintenance Technician who will take pride in the neat presentation, cleanliness and overall maintenance of our apartment buildings, fixtures, and grounds. Working collaboratively on a team to complete resident work orders will be one of your daily goals. Your Day-to-Day:
- Completing assigned resident work orders on a timely basis, using both hand and power tools.
- Coordinating apartment turnovers effectively and efficiently for new tenants coming in.
- Assisting with maintaining and meeting all building, fire, and safety regulation requirements.
- Being flexible to adapt to change while remaining highly organized, optimistic and coachable.
- Working efficiently to meet deadlines for residents' 100% satisfaction. What You Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years prior hands-on maintenance experience (apartment associations helpful).
- Routine painting, plumbing, minor electrical wiring, carpentry, HVAC, cleaning, general repair skills.
- Good customer service skills to interact with residents, contractors, team members.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Reliable transportation to be on time and assist, when scheduled, with on-call resident emergencies on a rotation basis.
- Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Able to shovel snow and salt sidewalks and entrances when needed.
- Finding ways to problem-solve and improve maintenance techniques.
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to lift to a maximum 100 lbs. on occasion with frequent lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. Why Conifer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing training. We strive to promote from within offering growth opportunities for employees.
- Great benefits to fit you and your family needs - paid holidays, paid time off [vacation & sick time], 401K with company match, medical, Health Savings Account, dependent care Flex account, dental, vision; company paid life, short and long-term disability insurances; wellness program (some programs may be subject to a waiting period).
- Top 100 Rochester, NY Workplace.
- Confidential Employee Surveys enabling you to provide feedback and ask questions anonymously.
- Employees are guided by Conifer values: Commitment, Dedication, Honesty, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Respect. Conifer is a nationally ranked, full-service real estate company specializing in the development, construction, management and ownership of high-quality, affordable housing communities. Since its inception in 1975, Conifer has grown considerably - currently owning and managing over 15,019 multifamily units representing over 220 apartment communities in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland. APPLY TODAY via our website link: and scroll to job # PA19100 to complete our application process and attach your resume. You will hear directly from the hiring manager on next steps in the process. Thank you for your interest in joining the Conifer Team! Conifer Realty LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Conifer Realty, Harrisburg , Maintenance Technician PA19100 (Ivey Lane Apts), Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!