PCI Principal Security Consultant
Posted on: August 15, 2019
What you'll be doing...
In this role the PCI Principal Consultant will facilitate the sales
process by: fielding customer inquiries, listening to customer
concerns, asking probing questions, performing needs assessments
and developing statements of work and level of effort estimates.
This person will also work with the sales teams to cultivate and
improve customer relationships and work with the internal teams
(e.g. legal, account management, order setup etc.) to advance
opportunities through stages of the sales funnel. Lastly, the
selected candidate will speak at conferences and write in industry
publications to demonstrate Verizon's thought leadership.
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Monitoring project delivery for timeliness.
- Monitoring project delivery to ensure deliverables meet quality
- Managing relationship with customers throughout
- Modeling behaviors for other consultants to emulate (e.g.
timely completion of timesheets, expense reports, concise customer
- Cultivate and maintain expertise on PCI compliance nuances
within a specific industry vertical (e.g. Healthcare, FedGov,
Financial services etc.).
- Cooperate with managers to provide feedback on consultants'
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of experience as a Qualified Security
Assessor actively performing assessments or remediation
- Multiple industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC,
ISO 27000 LA, PMP, ITIL etc.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Ten years' experience in Information Security roles with
progressively increasing responsibility.
- Knowledge in tackle emerging areas of technology (e.g. cloud
migration, digital transformation etc.) and provide guidance to
customers based on his/her PCI expertise.
- Initiative; self-starter with the ability to take initiative
and someone who can press-on towards an objective with ambiguous,
imprecise or incomplete data.
- Ability to listen first- both to what is said explicitly or
implicitly in order to deliver or exceed customer needs.
- A team-first orientation and are willing to support the
development of others.
- Willingness to travel.
#ProfessionalServices; 22CyberVES; 22CyberOPS; 22CyberRISK
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Harrisburg , PCI Principal Security Consultant, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!