Company: The SYGMA Network
Posted on: October 13, 2019
JOB SUMMARY (Briefly state why this position exists)
This position ensures that all SYGMA FL warehouse equipment,
building and grounds are maintained in a safe and efficient
- Keep up to date on all maintenance records for warehouse
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment, chargers and
batteries on schedule.
- Perform repair work to MHE and facilities equipment.
- Issue POs for all parts ordered on approval per management
- Create work orders for all work performed.
- Grounds Maintenance, including but not limited to landscaping
repairs and irrigation minor repairs
- Building Maintenance including minor construction and repair,
painting, preventative maintenance, electrical and plumbing.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Perform/assist in general maintenance of building, MHE and
grounds to include (but not limited to) repairing storage racks,
move furniture, erect partitions, basic electrical repairs, basic
plumbing repairs, HVAC repairs, dock leveler preventive
maintenance, painting and light construction and de-construction of
areas of the facilities
- Scrubber, forklift, pallet jack, scissor lift, battery changer,
battery and cherry picker repairs and Preventive Maintenance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The position requires a high school diploma/GED or equivalent in
experience. Must have the ability to read and write English. Five
years of technical experience in mechanics & electronics is
preferred. A minimum of 2 years of experience in maintaining
Warehouse Equipment is required for this position.
Work is medium to heavy in nature. The employee must be able to
safely lift 50 lbs. - 75 lbs. occasionally. Repair work requires
excellent hand and finger dexterity. There may be sufficient noise
requiring the employee to shout in order to be heard.
You must be able to read text that is close and at a distance with
or without correction. Forklift operation requires distance
Activities occur both inside (protected from weather conditions but
not temperature changes) and outside. Employee is subjected to
extreme cold during freezer work. Hazardous conditions exist, such
as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current and
working in high places .
Forklift, floor scrubber, and pallet jack. Additional equipment may
include scissor lift, cherry picker, welder, grinder, cutting torch
and a variety of hand tools. Personal Computer skills including
invoice processing software, SAP experience preferred.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION
MHE Operation Certification on all equipment maintained
Keywords: The SYGMA Network, Harrisburg , Facilities Mechanic, Professions , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!