Xfinity Sales Professional
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to
include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. This
role focuses on both individual sales to single family units and
sales to multiple dwelling units through relationships with
property management . Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's
products and services as well as sales process experience to
maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.Job Description
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS! Day 1 Benefits, Free Digital TV & Internet
Signing bonus valued at $1,500 to be paid in three installments.
The first $200 will be issued in the pay period following 90 days
of employment, the second $650 in the pay period following six
months of employment, and the final $650 after one year of
employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good
standing continuously through the date each payment is made.
Employment must begin before July 31st to be eligible for payouts.
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant
upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their
sales targets. Core Responsibilities
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Comcast products,
promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking
every door within assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent
competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences,
pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice and
- Optimally communicates and develops rapport with customers.
Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product
needs and makes recommendations. Increases customer understanding
of Comcast products and pricing models as well as driven advantages
over other service providers. Evaluates competitive offers and
frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses experienced knowledge of selling that would be
reflective of the position's required proven experience.
- Builds and carries out turf management plans without
assistance, uses experience-based sales technique, operates
- Shows confidence in selling ability.
- Displays proficient time management and organizational
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Independently establishes and coordinates daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved methods of lead
generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates a consistent record of success in residential
canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer
- Displays detailed and sophisticated understanding of video,
high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses effective communication, organizational and people
skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge,
billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but
not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, acquire and maintain any credentials and/or
licenses vital to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Ability to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Lead the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities!What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
EducationHigh School Diploma / GEDRelevant Work Experience0-2
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Harrisburg , Xfinity Sales Professional, Sales , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!